- I’m grateful to live in a time where learning resources are readily available. The Christian Writer’s Guild, The StoryWriting Studio, CLASSeminars, Writing Books, and other resources are easily accessible.
- I’m thankful for friends, mentors, and coaches who have much more experience than I.
- I’m glad others take the time to learn about behind-the-scenes helps such as platform, social media, online promotions, and other marketing tools, and then are willing to share their new knowledge.
- Gratitude for America floods my soul. If we didn’t live in a society where free speech was promised, most of us couldn’t write the burning messages on our souls.
- Most of all, I’m grateful for God. Who provides the gift, the dream, the drive, and the opportunities for writers to invest their talents.
What fills you with gratitude as a writer?
Anita Agers-Brooks is a Business and Inspirational Coach, Certified Personality Trainer, Productivity Specialist, Certified Team Training Facilitator, Marketing Specialist, national speaker, and author of the soon-to-be released book, First Hired, Last Fired — How to Become Irreplaceable in Any Job Market.
She’s a member of the Christian Writer’s Guild, client of WordServe Literary Group, graduate of CLASS for Leaders, Speakers, and Authors, a co-founder of The StoryWriting Studio, and speaker on circuit for Stonecroft International Ministries.
Anita’s passionate about business with integrity, healthy relationships, and issues of identity. She travels the country teaching others from her personal experiences and research. She believes it’s never too late for a fresh start with fresh faith. Anita lives in Missouri with her husband Ricky.