Interested in submitting one of your stories to Chicken Soup for the Soul?
Consider their list of future book topics in 2012 (note deadlines).
- Angel Encounters (July 31)
- For Parents of Children with Autism or Asperger’s (Sept. 30)
- Great Advice for Making Changes in Your Life (Aug. 31)
- Independent Woman (July 31)
- Inspiration for Writers (June 30)
- Parenthood (June 30)
Chicken Soup for the Soul has been “helping real people share real stories for fifteen years, bringing hope, courage, inspiration and love to hundreds of millions of people around the world” (www.chickensoup.com).
Today, more than 15 years after it began, Chicken Soup for the Soul means more to people than just books . . . With more than 112 million books sold to date in the US and Canada alone, almost 200 titles in print and translations into more than 40 languages, Chicken Soup for the Soul is one of the world’s best-known phrases. (www.chickensoup.com)
Have you had a story published in Chicken Soup for the Soul? Tell us your story!
- Thinking of Writing for Compilation Books? (storywritingstudio.wordpress.com)
- Share Your Story About Being a Writer with Chicken Soup for the Soul! (susanheim.blogspot.com)