We want to help you tell your story!
The StoryWriting Studio will accept guest posts. So send us your stories!
Right now, we plan to publish at least one guest post per week, probably on Fridays. Below are some guidelines to help you.
Choose from theses three topics:
· Writer’s Life (Personal experience as a writer)
· Craft of Writing
· Publishing Biz
· You may provide up to three byline links: (1) website or blog; (2) your bio (or About page); and your Twitter username
· Your post should be at least 300 words long and no more than 500 words.
· We will probably edit your post for grammar and mechanics. But if we make major changes (unlikely), we will ask for your approval before posting.
· We may provide a short intro or conclusion to your post, but our comments will be distinguished clearly from your guest post.
The StoryWriting Studio is not obligated to publish guests post—we plan to publish only posts that we feel add value to our content.
If your post meets the above guidelines …
· Please email it to email@example.com for consideration·
· Please include the post in the body of the e-mail—DO NOT include it as an attachment.
We look forward to hearing from you!