Are you looking for opportunities to share your story?
Diana Fogel attended the CLASS Christian Writers Conference in 2010. Her first book,
Desperate For Love, was published in 2011. She is currently working on a second book, and she is looking for writers who want to share their stories (about their personal encounters with God). (Gerry Wakeland, President, CLASSEMINARS, Inc.)
STORIES OF PERSONAL ENCOUNTERS WITH GOD
by Diana Fogel
In the past two years, I have witnessed many severe trials and suffering among my friends, families, and acquaintances. More than once, I heard the question, “Where is God? Does He even care about me anymore?”
At the same time, I was in the midst of my own trials, while writing a book about a missionary, who had given everything for her Lord and Savior, yet was enthusiastic, joyful, and a blessing to those around her. Her joy came from surrendering every area of her life to God and resting in His presence.
I have been so encouraged by my friend that I want to share that joy of the presence of the Lord–-that relationship–-with others, and I feel that God has confirmed that I am to complete this task.
- If you wish to share your own story of a personal encounter with God, and how God changed and/or touched your life, I would love to talk with you.
- If you are willing to share your story, I have a short questionnaire that you can either complete or use as guidelines and points to ponder.
- You do NOT need to write the story yourself. (As I have interviewed people, I have sometimes discovered things that they didn’t even know was there!)
- When you contact me through email, please type “PERSONAL ENCOUNTER STORY” in the subject line.
Thanks for your help.
Do you have a story about a personal encounter with God?
- Share a Story – Shape a Future (storywritingstudio.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Die with the Story Still In You (classeminars.org)
- Thinking of Writing for Compilation Books? (storywritingstudio.wordpress.com)